World of Me

Friday, March 10, 2006

Ode to the Nuns...

I haven't talked much about my love life on my blog at all. Except the bad that has happened a long time ago and is 100% not relevent as of today.
My boyfriends name is Trevor William Bolen...( Ya like that nunny??) A.K.A Nunny,Nunner,Nun, Nunneratchee Nunsicle, Who-dee, Gwass, Gwassy, Gwapeye, Gwapapotemous etc. (Probably way more that I cant think of)
Anyway... I love and care about Trevor soo much. We've had our up's and downs in the past but things have been going extremely well the past few months. He is honestly everything I've ever asked for in a guy: He's caring, honest, compassionate, funny, smart, fun, umm HOTT, he always does so much for me. I appreciate his patience with me when I can act a little outta hand when Im drunk or just my complete stubborness when we fight. He's always there for me no matter what the circumstance and he seriously makes me so happy. I just wanted to let everyone out there to know how I feel about him and that I am 100% taken and so in LOVE:)
I love you so much Trevor, your my world.

Love Always and very many Giggidys to come,

Bethy

10 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Maybe using the full name isn't such a good idea.

    Good for you and Gwaps. Maybe you two should come over and play some aggrivation sometime. *in my Kip voice*

    If he's out of jail. Lol.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger -J said…

    I'm glad. Congrats, B.

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not jail, it's house arrest =).

    ~Timmy

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    I just puked in my mouth a little.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What if I could give you a great goal setting books for your home library collection. Great books on goal setting books and home repairs ...

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Bacon said…

    Hey, I see you go to school here at UWO. I have a website called UWOcollegelife.com you should check it out. If you have some funny pics that you would like to see on it. Feel free to submit them too.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Maybe you should update. Will you blog about your adventures the other day??

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous affiliate programs said…

    How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

    If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate programs...affiliate programs....

    Live a better life today..

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home