World of Me

Friday, February 10, 2006

Taking the Plunge...

So yeah, I've decided to be a complete idiot and jump into Lake Winnebago on the 22nd of Feb. to support mentally retarded people I think... haha.. maybe its the special olympics, or maybe I should find out what Im trying to support? Wow..
Anyway.. I get to work the other day, and see all these pamplets on the "Polar Plunge"... I immediately say "Im in"... Come to find out my fellow co-workers, Tim, April, and Leah are all in, so I joined the team. There are also three other girls jumping with us... I was kinda hoping to jump off a bridge or something high, but a chunk of ice will do... Im just afraid I wont be able to get back up and out of the water...
Oh yeah, we also need to come up with a team name... Any ideas?? Its about 6 girls and a guy.. and did I mention were all pretty hot? haha, jk... SO THINK OF SOME NAMES!!
If I can raise at least 65$ I will get a sweatshirt! Cool huh?
Anyway.. I think this is going to be completely idiotic, but Im doing it for the the chance to say I did it..

Oh yeah, update news: I am a complete alcoholic... Kiki, I feel your pain, I cant stop drinking.. and If I dont drink that day, I plot how/when I will.. and constantly crave the taste of beer...
Alcoholism, or college years? You decide ladies and gentleman...

Peace love and birds...
B

14 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I'm going to say it's alcoholism, just for the fact that I don't have the excuse of college years to go by.

    So we can be alcoholics together! Yay!

    Tim's just gonna have to be a girl because....

    Here's some names:
    1. Ice Queens
    2. Polar Popsicles
    3. Bombshell Buoys
    4. Glacier Girls
    5. Cold Blooded Killahs
    6. Sir-Jumps-A-Lot
    7. Jumpin' Jehovahs
    8. Ice Grillz

    Whatcha think?

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger mandilicious said…

    I like the Polar Popsicles.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    How bout

    1. Polar Ho's
    2. Frosty the Ho Man
    3. The Abomidable Ho Man
    4. The Frozen Ariolas
    5. The Ice Nippers
    6. Timmortals Ho-liday Helpers.

    Thats' what I say.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger MrHinge said…

    Kudo's to you for doing such a good thing. I made the plunge in Virginia Beach last year, and was part of a team that raised something like 5 or 6k for Special Olympics. If you've never done it or atleast been, it's definitely worth a shot.

    Not quite the adrenaline rush though. Running with the Bulls in Spain was much better for the Adrenaline Junky inside.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Haha.. I love these names..... Still havent decided yet..

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Ken said…

    have no shame. alcohol is my only sweet release.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW WHATS NEXT>>>Live Your Life With A Little Daily Motivation.. Do we seek special education Daily,weekly or yearly. I have been interested in working and special education for years now. I am driven to success by the master teachers from the past. I really enjoy people like Wayne Dyer, Greg Vanden Berge and Tony Robbins. Im writing to this blog for selfish reasons, I want to see everyone live the life of their dreams. I am Living my life to the fullest and it is due to a book writen by Greg Vanden Berge . Master Goal Achiever and Author of Start Living Your Dreams Today.. A Great Book from the masters.. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did..

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW WHATS NEXT>>>Live Your Life With A Little Daily Motivation.. Do we seek online education Daily,weekly or yearly. I have been interested in working and online education for years now. I am driven to success by the master teachers from the past. I really enjoy people like Wayne Dyer, Greg Vanden Berge and Tony Robbins. Im writing to this blog for selfish reasons, I want to see everyone live the life of their dreams. I am Living my life to the fullest and it is due to a book writen by Greg Vanden Berge . Master Goal Achiever and Author of Start Living Your Dreams Today.. A Great Book from the masters.. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did..

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    What the dooce??

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    This post is useless without pics of the girls in their bikinis.....

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    What name did you decide on?

    BTW, you take entirely too long to update. And quite frankly it makes me upset.

    Whad you say?
    Whad I say?

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    I told you that I would comment so there. And you are not an alcoholic, because they don't plot when they drink.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm, I forgot I was doing this. Am I signed up already or do I actually have to like...do something?

    I'll go and jump in, it should be fun.

    I like the Polar Popsicles as a name, but whatever you want.

    You're not an alcoholic...cause if you are, then so am I, and I'm not ready to admit that.

    PS-You owe me a cake.

    Timmy~

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home