World of Me

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You naughty school girl you!!!

It's official. Im a student! Today was my second day, and I have been exposed to all of my classes. Econ has pretty much been a bore, like I assumed. My teacher is a nice guy, but talks monotone big time! My Contemporary American Society class seems like it will be interesting. My teacher is a nut!! He told us we wont be using the book, and that our grade will mainly come from group work, debates ( which could get interesting) current events, participation, and like one paper. Oh yeah, and NO TESTS! I think I love this class already.. I love weird/crazy teachers, it makes it far more interesting than monotone bore you to death types.
My written comm. class is going to be easy I think. Boring, but easy. I like to write so I think I'll be okay. The teacher seems alright.
Then I have my psychology class. That is probably going to be my fav. Its online though. I think since I registered for my classes at the last minute, literally, all the class classes were gone. So, I had to settle for the online course. Which I work at my own pace, etc. So maybe it will be okay.
There you have it. Monday through Friday I will be getting my learn on..
Still haven't decided on a major, just taking the basics now. Wish me luck!!

Oh yeah, so today I had an hour to spare before my next class and I decided to test out the cafeteria food. To my surprise the cheeseburger and fries were quite delicious!! So I went and sat all by myself in a booth and read my Psychology book. I have yet to make a friend. Honestly I don't really want to. Yeah Id be nice to sit with someone at lunch every now and then, but being by myself makes me more motivated to get things done. Needless to say, I felt sorta like a loser. So I called my dad and talked to him for awhile! ha! Did I prove my point on being a loser?
Owell..

We'll see how balancing school full time, work full time and still having time to maintain a social life works out for me. I will be very busy. I apologize on my lack of blogging now.. but I will try!!!!


I miss everyone... hope everyone's doing GREATTTTTTT!!

B

11 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Rico said…

    Oh the glory days of college, I'm sure you'll have friends all fighting to sit next to you at a lunch in no time. Just watch out for the evil "freshman fifteen." It's like every school's cafeteria goal...

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I'm proud of you sissy. I hope that everything works out for you. When I started college there seemed to be alot of cliques already formed. I looked around and was like, "Um, am I in highschool again or what?" You'll be fine though. That's always been your thing.

    I love you and hope zat weh could go to ze moovels again soon. I heard WolfCreek is good. You up for it?

    Hold on this guy just walked in ...

    wait....

    he's cutting off my toe!!!

    Ahhhhhhhhggggghhh!!

    andddddddddddd scene.

    (Hostel ya'll)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger -J said…

    Yay! Have fun. :-)

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger mandilicious said…

    Yay for Bethie!
    I hope you have fun and make at least one friend. (Everything's better if you have a friend in the room)

    I hit random play on my mp3 and guess what the first song was? Yep, that's right... "Whatcha gonna do wit all junk inside that trunk?" Ah, memories!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    Congrats girl. We missed ya around here though.

    And now with you back in school, I can't seem to get a catholic school girl image out of my head. Thanks ;)

    Welcome back, don't be a stranger!

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    Congratulations you naughty little school girl. You deserve a field trip.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WolfCreek is kinda like Hostel, but based on real events (or the recolections of real events form some guy, as the disclaimer at the end of the movie reads).

    So it's like freaky, but it really happened (maybe).

    What's with you guys and freaky movies?!

    PS-Good luck in school and your 'special' study techniques Beth:).

    Timmy~

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger MrHinge said…

    Just be glad all the kids don't call you Ma'am like you're all that much older than them.

    I had to shave cause of that. Well, except they called me Sir.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Tim~ Zeh moovels are bettah ven zehr scary.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home