World of Me

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Update...

Wow, I feel like I seriously never blog anymore. I apologize big time. Im at school right now, just got done eating some lunch, and Im a little creeped out. For some reason today in the cafeteria there like blaring rap/hip hop music. Haha. I mean I love the music, dont get me wrong but, it just caught me off guard. Right now Im listening to "Grillz" by Nelly. ha. Kristin, call me George Foreman cuz Im selling everybody grillz. Oh and get this, as I was waiting in line to pay for my food, I dropped my full tray of ketchup, mayo, a cheeseburger, fries, and a mountain dew without a lip onto the ground in front of everyone!! Thing is: I wasnt even embarrassed. I just started laughing for some reason.. the only part that wasnt funny was the fact my precious pink fuzzy slippers are now covered in ketchup! Ew!!

So, school is going quite well. I had my first exam in Econ yesterday, and to my suprise it was super easy. I worked myself up big time to thinking it was going to be super hard, and it wasnt!! I got my grade back today, and I got a 98%!! Im soo smart. What can I say??
What else is new.......... I work pretty much everyday... but I gottta make that monnnney maan.

Im trying to convince someone as stupid as myself to come take a vacation to Laguna Beach with me.. I looked it up: if I stay at the best hotel in Laguna for a week, ( all inclusive food and drinks) rent a Land Rover, and fly first class out of Appleton, WI... The total damage is : 1, 600$. Not including the money I would spend shopping, getting manicures/pedicures etc. I know I could lower this whole trip by staying in a Days in, flying coach, and renting a 97 Ford Tauras, but you gotta do it big if you go to Laguna, I mean come on... Now I just need a credit card with a limit of at least 3,000, and find someone as nieve as myself to do the same, then Laguna here I come!!!!!!!!!! Timmortal? You love Laguna, remember??

Anywhoo.. I gtg to my Contemporary American Society class, where I will sit there and laugh histarically at my goofy teacher as he calls us "class" 50 times during the grueling 50 mins of class. ( IM NOT KIDDENING) he constantly says, Well class, what do you think about this class?? well classs? I mean this is a big issue... bla bla bla...

anyway.. peace love and birds.
B


ps.... sorry if this post is scattered, and has a lot of spelling errors, I tryed to type way too fast.

13 Comments:

  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    Put me down for a trip to Laguna....

    But NOT because of the show.

    I'll go cuz it's WARM there.

    Congrats on your test!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    I'm booking it as we speak... So if I hook up the credit card, whatta you gonna do?

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You called me just as I was reading your blog.

    Get out of my head please creepy lady.

    ~Timmy

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I would so love to go to Laguna with you. When we were talking about it--sounded so. much. fun.

    If I didn't have to save for Vegas I would!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Timmy-
    Make a frickin account already! Geez!

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger -J said…

    VEGAS BABY!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Sass said…

    Do it. Do it.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Joseph said…

    Hi Beth! You gave me your website today at work. Your life is somewhat interesting. This is first time on your site and this is the first time I've ever read a blog. Im out... I will see you in about an hour. You will be pist when I stomp you in caps. peace

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Curious1 said…

    That's cool girl!!! Do your thing and live it up to the fullest. A few slip ups ain't nothin we can't handle. Like the new pic. U bad girl you.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous symptoms of toxic mold syndrome said…

    Do I Need A MOLD TEST KIT...I would like you to know about symptoms of toxic mold syndrome. If you are getting sick often. Visit ..http://moldinfo4u.com . If You see black powder looking dust on your walls or floors that could be the symptoms of toxic mold syndrome I'm Talking about.. This can be cleaned with bleach most of the time but beware of how you clean and dispose of the paper towel that you use.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Do you need something to help you with your toxic mold? Well than you've come to the right place! Just try our CHC brand "Mold-Be-Gone" for one month and if you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund!

    Update Ho-Head.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot! » » »

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home