World of Me

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tis the Season to be Jolly...

I absoultely LOVE this time of year!! I love snow, its just so pretty.. I have yet to accomplish these holiday practices like I plan:

1. Bake some sort of Christmas cookie without burning them or messing them up somehow.
2. Go Sledding.
3. Make a snowangel/snowman
4. Buy anyone a Christmas present. ( Honestly I need to get on that a.s.a.p.)
5. Roast Chestnuts under an open fire. ( Ha, j/k just like the song)
6. Create some type of dinner including ham.

This is my first Christmas without being at home, which sorta makes me sad. Not gunna lie.
I am already as we speak missing my mom's side of the family/ and g-ma Janets Christmas family get togethers this weekend, due to the fact I could not get off of work. So as they are opening up presents, eating ham among other GREAT GREAT foods, Beth will be stuck in a dark, smokey bar, serving nasty-minded drunk guys, and rude un-tipping females all weekend long. Okay, not all my customers are like that, but sometimes I feel this way.. just a little exageration. No, the reason I couldn't get out of work is because this weekend is graduation for the unniversity here, which in return means, VERY VERY busy nights. Which equals out to LOTS AND LOTS OF MOO-LA for Bethy! Yay!! Which I suppose works out, since I need to go Christmas shopping.

Don't feel too bad for me ladies and gentlemen, I do get to spend my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my dads in Chicago, so it wont be too bad.. Im just hoping I get the presents I want... Please dont dissapoint me daddy! :)
My list is as follows:
1. Nice Digital Camera
2. A pink Ipod Mini
3. Lots of Earrings
4. Other types of Jewelery
6. Bath stuff
7. A fuzzy Bath robe from Victoria Secret
8. Gift Certificates to places such as: Hollister, Target, Walmart( groceries! Hells yeah!), movie theatures, etc.
9. Money$$$

And Im sure Im forgetting more, but thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

Well, its time for me to leave now, hope everyone is excited about Christmas as I am...

As a shirt my sister owns once said............... TIS THE SEASON TO GET NAUGHTY.....


B

12 Comments:

  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger eddlane8526 said…

    Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack. A stock worthy of your investment. A stock with the potential for big returns. More often than not, the stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days, not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet. Read on to find out more.

    Nano Superlattice Technology Inc. (OTCBB Symbol: NSLT) is a nanotechnology company engaged in the coating of tools and components with nano structured PVD coatings for high-tech industries.

    Nano utilizes Arc Bond Sputtering and Superlattice technology to apply multi-layers of super-hard elemental coatings on an array of precision products to achieve a variety of physical properties. The application of the coating on industrial products is designed to change their physical properties, improving a product's durability, resistance, chemical and physical characteristics as well as performance. Nano's super-hard alloy coating materials were especially developed for printed circuit board drills in response to special market requirements

    The cutting of circuit boards causes severe wear on the cutting edge of drills and routers. With the increased miniaturization of personal electronics devices the dimensions of holes and cut aways are currently less than 0.2 mm. Nano coats tools with an ultra thin coating (only a few nanometers in thickness) of nitrides which can have a hardness of up to half that of diamond. This has proven to increase tool life by almost ten times. Nano plans to continue research and development into these techniques due to the vast application range for this type of nanotechnology

    We believe that Nano is a company on the move. With today�s steady move towards miniaturization we feel that Nano is a company with the right product at the right time. It is our opinion that an investment in Nano will produce great returns for our readers.

    Online Stock trading, in the New York Stock Exchange, and Toronto Stock Exchange, or any other stock market requires many hours of stock research. Always consult a stock broker for stock prices of penny stocks, and always seek proper free stock advice, as well as read a stock chart. This is not encouragement to buy stock, but merely a possible hot stock pick. Get a live stock market quote, before making a stock investment or participating in the stock market game or buying or selling a stock option.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    WHAT THE DOOOCE?

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    Apparently instead of a digital camera, you got spam instead! Lucky you.

    And hey - you live in WISCONSIN. Go outside, lay down, move your arms and legs in and out from your body - and get the snow angel out of the way.

    Then gimme a call, cuz despite hating cold weather, I love me some sledding - then you can cross that off your list too.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I hate to burst your bubble, but it is highly unlikely that you're going to get a digital camera anddddddddd an ipod. Let's be realistic here.

    Anyhoo, I missed you this weekend--it just didn't feel the same without you to be my buttbuddy the whole time.

    We'll have fun this weekend though. You ARE hanging out with me tmrw and we can try to go get dad something and do other Christmas shopping. I have no money either. We'll be creative. :)

    Love you HO-head.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I just thought of a great Christmas saying for us.

    Ho-Ho-Ho head.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I was supposed to go sledding on Saturday with Andy, but he didn't end up going. I haven't been sledding in so long. Do you want to go in my backyard?

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I don't know why, but I can't stop commenting for some reason. Anyway I just wanted to correct you that the proper spelling of Stewie's famous slogan is

    What the deuce??!?!

    FYI

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Kuflax- LETS GO SLEDDING! Yaya!!!

    Kiki-- Yes I know the odds of getting both a digital camera and an ipod are liking not to happen ever.. but hey, cant a girl wish:)
    I missed you too this weekend.. sorry I couldnt come, and sorry you had to see the horrifying look on Shellys face as she opened my cheap gift. lol
    Ho Ho HoHead... I like it:)

    Bethy

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Croaker said…

    Every season is the season to get naughty.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    Hmmm...Christmas in Chicago. I know someone that lives there and he told me to tell you to email him and let him know if you want to see how many six dollar lattes you two can drink in an hour.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger mandilicious said…

    Your sister has gotten me hooked on Hollister. I just got a cute shirt there that says "The gift that keeps on giving". I love it! Hope you get what you want this Christmas.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Lindsay said…

    Merry Christmas Bethy! And you'd be roasting those nuts OVER and opern fire, not under one. Good luck with the list!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home