World of Me

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Single Life again...

Me and Trevor broke up. I'm not really as sad as I thought I'd be. Call me a bitch if you'd like.. I dont mind. I mean don't get me wrong we had a lot of fun together and he means a lot to me. I know Im going to miss him, and eventually I might feel sad/lonely. We'll see..
The reasoning for this breakup is like follows:
I NEED MY SPACE!! I feel like whenever I'm not working me and him are together. He is always either in my bed, or Im in his... Some nights I just want to go home and go to sleep alone. Don't get me wrong I love cuddling, but theres nights where Id rather cuddle my comforter and kitten instead.
I feel like I don't have any bit of a social life and Im neglecting certain things in my life, in particualar friends. He has definatly neglected his friends as well. I need some time to be by myself and my friends and just figure out what I want. Maybe we'll get back together.. who knows.. but for now.. IM SINGLE, and for me thats just fine and dandy..
I still have my little Boo Boo to cuddle at night, and for those reallllllllllly lonely nights.. I have my little friend "The Rabbit". Oh yea..
Maybe I'll regret all of this... I guess we'll have to wait and see.
B

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Croaker said…

    you know Bethany, your friends are going to be there when your relationship may not. It is good you realised what you were missing. The best is to find a happy balance between the two. Good luck and keep kissing those girls ;)

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger collegeguyz said…

    i want to say something, but it probably shouldn't be on here... i'll txt ya ;-)

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Yes, you've ignored me since you started seeing Trevor. Your wonderful sister who sings songs with you. Here, I'm gonna sing a song then whad did you say...

    "WHoooooooooo whoOoo whooOoo who da Bubbies? WhooOoo da Bubbies?"

    "What did you say? What did I say? What did you say? What did I say?"
    (in the tune of silent night)

    "Wha wha wha wha wha whad you say? Wha wha wha wha wha whad I said."

    "Jiggily thighs...jiggily thighs..whatcha got there..some jiggily thighs"

    Just let those songs keep you cuddled at night. And now maybe we can have our Lifetime Movie Monday back!! Ahhh it's going to be the good ol' days in no time. :)

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I forgot to mention during all those songs I was waving my hand and closing my eyes getting really into it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home