World of Me

Friday, December 02, 2005

Kissy Kissy...


It appears that lately almost everytime little ol Bethy gets hammered she tends to make out with girls. Last night for instance.. theres this girl named Katrina who works at the bar we went to. I was sorta jealous of her due to the fact she used to somewhat date my now boyfriend Trevor. Oh yea, and she is super cute, and has Angelina Jolie lips. We were getting along fine, then outta pretty much nowwhere I was making out with her. I was sitting on the bar and she was leaning over. The memories of this are very fuzzy, but my boyfriend apparently had front row tickets to this show. I think it happened more than once, not sure...

Earlier on that night, before I was loaded, " my girlfriend" walked in the bar... She is the girl I made out with last week. Everyone shes friends with calls me her girlfriend and everyone Im around says the same.. Its a little weird though, because I seem to run into her pretty much everywhere I go. So at times this can be ackward.
The same night I made out with "my girlfriend" I also made out with my best friend Megan.
And these are girls in the past week and a half... these arent all the girls Ive ever made out with..

WHATS WRONG WITH ME PEOPLE? Maybe its because I like attention? Maybe women are more appealing in a sense when Im crunk. Who knows? Is this a problem? HAHA.


B

8 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!

    As a man, and also as a rule of thumb...a little kissy kissy makes the boys wishy wishy. Ha, ha... And here's another things, you are no longer allowed to use words like yummy or kissy around me becasue it just sends my brain straight into the gutter. thank you.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Tim- Haha.. Your funny! Honestly though I dont know what my deal is.. If Im sober I would NEVER ever kiss a girl, it almost disgusts me, but when I have any drop of booze in me, Im ready to find the cutest girl in the bar and tounge wrestle. ha..

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger -J said…

    That's it. I've got to visit Osh Kosh. It seems like every girl there makes out with other girls when drunk.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    J--
    Haha, maybe you should... it would be a good time:)

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    I leave Oshkosh and girls start making out with each other. Story of my life.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I guess us sisters have some sort of genetic lesbianism when we drink. Hmmmm. Weird.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa whad you say??

    Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa whad I said??

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Curious1 said…

    Hey I say go all for it. If it feels right ain';t nothin wrong with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home