World of Me

Monday, December 12, 2005

Heartbreaker

Me and Trevor had lunch together the other day.. I really enjoyed his company and realized how much I missed being around him. Before I left his house I started crying. Crying because I thought he was what I needed the most, and crying for hurting him and breaking things off without trying to make things better. I drove home. I was two mins. shy of calling him and letting him know how I wanted to make things better. My phone rings.. its my friend Cassie. She tells me she needs to talk to me, and says its important. She comes over to my house and informs me of some rather interesting information. To make the story short she told me that for the past month and a half Trevor has been seeing this girl named Sarah. Sarah and him have had "relations" together before I was ever in the picture. Supposevely they have been fooling around and Trevor has used my car to pick her up while Im at work. This hurts in so many different ways to describe. The last month and a half we were fine. We were probably the best we've ever been. I dont understand. His argument is that it never happened and shes making it all up.. What?? I mean this girl isnt out to get me, she doesnt even know me. Why would she outta the blue tell one of her best friends(Cassie) this and be lying to cause trouble. It doesnt add up. I want to believe Trevor so bad but his story doesnt back up anything.. How can you drop me off at work go see another girl then come get me and act like things are okay.. If I were cheating I would feel so guilty and act funny.. I sensed no sign of guiltyness in his eyes ever. I have truly been played for a fool.. This seems to be a routine in my relationships.. I dont get it. I think Im a good girlfriend. So why does every guy I begin to care about make me feel worthless?
It doesnt make sense.

B

18 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger collegeguyz said…

    just read your blog,, sorry to hear.. that sux... want me to kick his ass?? ~me

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Lindsay said…

    Oh Bethy, I love you girl. You're an amazing girl so don't let scum like Trevor make you believe otherwise!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Party Girl said…

    I was in a similar situation several years ago. He was cheating on me with his ex and she wanted him back to simply co-sign on a car. (stupid ass) by the time he figured it out the damage was done. I don't know either person, but I would tend to believe Cassie. I mean what does she have to gain out of the situation?

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger -J said…

    Women and men lie, man. It's hard for me to tell who is lying in this situation, as I don't know either party involved. Just be careful who you trust.

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    If you take collegeguyz up on his offer, I'd like to be second in line.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I can't believe all that shiznit about Trevor. He a ho-head. You'll be better off without him. Already it's better, because we've been spending more time together! McDonalds Forever and I'm hoping to rekindle Lifetime Movie Monday if you can ask off for Mondays. Why don't you just move back in with us?? :) There's plenty of guys out there that would be willing and ready to treat you good and I think you already know that. ;)

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    p.s. you should see my sweat stains right now.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    p.p.s Youz a ho head. I hope you finna call me later so I can axe you a question girl. If you don't you a ho head.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger FigEqualsGood said…

    The Jerk Store called...they ran out of him.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I said a few things to you about this on Sat night (if you remember, but probably don't). It really sucks, and I'm sorry it happened.

    I'm happy you didn't get fired though!

    ~Timmy

    No, I won't get a blogger account thingy. Stop bugging me!

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Walking Contradiction said…

    Screw him. (not in that way)

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous bitcheslie said…

    Cassie is a lying bitch. Trev hasn't done a thing, except wait around for Beth while she gets fucked up with her friends... oh, and all you guys that want to kick his ass...bring an army, you have no idea how many loyal friends he has.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    bitcheslie
    Everyone's got loyal friends.

    That's why they are friends.

    You're obviously a friend of Trevor's, and you're sticking up for him, which is what good friends do.

    If we say something to support Beth... it's because that's what friends do.

    See a pattern here?

    You know, since I've never met him - or don't even live in the same county, I can see how you might have actually thought of our comments as real threats, and felt the need to come on a comment section and sound like an idiot.

    It's okay, we understand.

    The only two people that will ever know the truth are Trevor and Cassie, and since this isn't either one of their blogs, I say "Let's move on, shall we?"

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    Beth-

    I totally don't mean to start a flamewar here on your blog....

    I won't be offended if you delete my comment above if you think that it might make anything worse.

    :)

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Good job Kuflax!!! Stickin up for the Betharoo. I like you already.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    All I have to say is Everyone have a merry merry Christmas! ha.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    Hey B- sucks to hear whats going on in your neck of the woods. Some things just never change. Things like relationships being inevitably hard and having to work through lies to get to truth. Sometimes you just got to brush a little dirt off your shoulder, stiffen up your lip, and chalk it up to experience. Be easy girl, it'll get better.

    Oh yeah...Holla!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Lindsay said…

    That "bitcheslie" woo-ha really needs to lay off the caffine and get a life. Kuflax is right, friends stick up for friends, and that all we be doin'.

    I say forget drama! Follow your heart and not your head!

    And settle the fuck down dammit, it's Christmas. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home