World of Me

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fatty Boom Blatty

Well it's safe to say that I honestly think I might explode and all that will come from this explotion is... Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Cheesy Potatoes, green bean cassorole, rolls, cookies, pie, cookies, did I mention cookies? I honestly think I ate way too much food this weekend at my parents... I almost am convinced that they plot to try and fatten me up when I come to visit. Hmmm...
Overall the weekend of Thanksgiving was good. Me and Trevor came on Thursday around 2:00ish.. We stayed the night Thursday, and Friday night. It mainly consisted of Thanksgiving dinner, Kristin abandining me, watching tv movies, eating, watching more tv, playing with my dog Jesse, ( which by the way he won second in the milkbone contest winning a years supply of milkbones) eating, laying around, eating, and I went and saw "Just Friends" at the theature Friday night with my hunny, then we went to this icecream place called Ober-Weis.. or something like that... To my suprise it was quite delicious. My dad got my oil changed and bought me some new tires, ( which I greatly appreciate) and the next day we were on our way home back to Oshkosh.
I really think my dad liked Trevor. I knew he would've. Trevor is really smart along with my dad, and they talked about military things, haha, government, sports, traveling, god knows that else, b/c when they were talking about certain things it was like hearing German or some other foreign language. I also caught them laughing histarically with one another, so yeah its safe to say hes in the running in becoming dads fav. boyfriend of mine.
Overall, I feel extremly obese but hey what are the holidays for? I think eating way too much, relaxing, and being as lazy as possible.. and I def. covered them all.....

How was everyone elses Turkey Days??

B

6 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Walking Contradiction said…

    Mine effffing sucked! Yours sounded real nice!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    1. Dad and Pam always try to fatten us up while we're there. Always*in my depressed persian tow truck man voice* It is their mission to stuff as much calories and saturated fat down our throats as possible while there, because their real intentions are to baste us with a lemony vinigerette and cook us for Christmas dinner!!!

    2. I did not abandon you. I had to effen work on Friday. I would have loved to stay and spend the weekend with you guys and dad.

    3. Did dad say that the tires were your Christmas present? Because I'm pretty sure I don't want the tires he bought me to be my present. I want something great, not practical.

    4. Dad seemed like he liked Trevor when I was there at least. Is he coming to Aunt Cindy's? You're riding with me right??

    5. Where are the cheesy potatoes Pam said she was going to send with you??? Did you eat them all?? You better not have.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Dear Kristin,
    1. I do not believe your theory of Pam and Dad trying to cook us.. it's just wrong.
    2. I was joking about the whole abanding thing.
    3. No dad did not say that, however I think it might count towards what were getting... like the tire money might be deducted from our presents.. crappy huh?
    4. Trevor cannot come to aunt cindys b/c he has guard drill. Yes I am riding with you.
    5. You will never recieve the cheesy potatoes. Unless we make a trade... The potatoes for the cd. Muuuuuuuuu ahahahahahahahahahha!
    6. Last but not least.. I love you sister..

    Love always,
    Bay-tone-neey.

    ps... Whad you say then whad I say?

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    What'd you say then what'd I say?

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger NCTRNL said…

    My Thanksgivings are always pretty uneventful. I find that I like them that way...but there were a lot of movies and eating...

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    Dads always like boyfriends the first time around. I'm a nice guy, and they always like me.... until someone reminds them that I'm morally trying to corrupt their daughter between the sheets. They're usually still nice to me after that point, but you can see it in their eyes.

    God, I hope I never have a daughter.

    Glad you had a good weekend!

    Matt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home