World of Me

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The aftermath..

My birthday weekend overall was awesome. My friends drove all this way to see me, and we all had a good time. As far as the party goes.... that was a bit sketchy. Of course I got a little bit tipsy, and pretty much cryed a lot.. But hey!!! I had very good reasons to be upset..
1. A lot of people that promised they'd be at my party for sure never showed up or even called.
2. I dropped my phone in a glass of beer.
3. Someone decided on stealing my full barrel ( but I ended up getting it back so no biggee now.)
4. The cops came ( Noone got in trouble so once again no biggie.)

The good things however are as follows.. A lot of people ended up showing up.. some even that I thought wouldnt come did..
I got some great presents: including.. money, jewelery, fuzzy pink slippers, an IN jersey, Laguna Beach first season on dvd, a sweet candle, a comfy pillow, a sweet gold purse, Gremlins on dvd, a barrel, clothes, and of course my sweet sweet little Boo Boo.. ( my cat)

Speaking of which, shes absolutely adorable! The first night I got her she was a little nervous and scared, and pretty much hid everytime anyone came near her. But now shes the biggest sweetheart! She sleeps and cuddles with me everynight.. Shes such a cuddle bug! And she plays fetch! Yes folks its true.... she actually brings me this little white ball with bells inside, and I throw it, she brings it back... simple as that... Its her fav. game! I also taught her yesterday how to use the scratching post. I demenstrated, and she soon followed to mock me. haha. Shes really smart.
Bad news... My landlord is an absolute Dueshbag! I called him to let him know I got a kitten for my birthday and that I was willing to pay the pet deposite for her.
Because hes a coward, he didnt even call me back, he called my roomate to say that there is absouletly no kittens aloud, and that if I dont get rid of her he will evict all three of us.
This is completely and utterly bullshit for the following reasons:
1. We already have a cat in the house.. ( What gives him the right to discriminate a cat from a kitten.)
2. He already was aware of the fact I was planning on getting a cat from the beggining, and was cool with that idea.
3. The kitten is potty-trained, and uses a scratching post, meaning its not going to be running around the house pooping, peeing, or tearing shit up.
4. If need be, I would get her declawed.
5. And finally, I would pay the pet deposit.. ( Which I thought meant, if anything were to happen to the house, and or property I would be paying for! Am I right or what? )
But his response to this all was "Well Im trying to sell the house eventually and I dont want certain things to be destroyed!.... LIKE WHAT?? THE DIRTY ASS CARPET THAT WE HAVE THAT IF HE WANTED TO SELL THE HOUSE, HED SURELY NEED TO REPLACE ANYWAY!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... Im seriously soo upset about this whole ordeal its unbelievable. Once I found out that he wasnt budging/compromising on the whole situation I pretty much bawled my eyes out. ( And yes I was working at the time.)
So I guess , Im keeping her at my house for another week or so, then probably taking her to my sisters to live until shes a little bit older...
OH yea... and when exactly is she aloud back in the house? When does a kitten become a cat? Because MR. DUESHBAG said were aloud cats, just not kittens..

So if anyone wants to come to Oshkosh, beat the shit out of my landlord for approximately 50$ ( haha thats all I could afford) it would be greatly appreciated.


In other news.... My sister Kristin and Cody broke up.. I honestly think it would be a good idea for them to take a break, and find what else is out there because they fight more than a married couple for 55 years on crack. No offense K-Dizzle but its true. Cody is not on the same maturity level as her, and I think she needs to be on her own for a bit. She hasnt been single since her freshman year of highschool. Dont you think maybe she should catch some more fish in the sea and explore her options perhaps... owell.. Im sure you'll all hear the whole shin-dig from her soon...
haha, I just said shin-dig..
Anyway its time for me to go get ready for work... WHICH IM ALSO SUPER PISSED about working b/c today was supposed to be my only day off, and my stupid stupid friend Cassie got a black eye last night when she was wasted, and cant work, and noone else could for her, so Im the lucky winner who gets to go in today! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a life I have....

Life as we know it... ( haha Kristin)

Anyway.. later.

21 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I found your blog here to be very interesting so I told a couple friends. I think it's great and quite interesting so I bookmarked it. Hope you don't mind...
    (Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
    I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free French Kissing Tips or great How to Kiss info. It's a very useful kissing resource if you're into romance and dating.
    Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

    Tyler - to check out my site click french kiss

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Kuflax said…

    Yeah, scumlords in Oshkosh are terrible. I went to college there, and lived in a house with 2 other guys. Our hot water heater broke one day, and the landlord wouldn't come fix it. Finally, after a week, he called back to say that it was our responsibility to replace it. In our house, the appliances weren't covered under the lease, which we were told were the stove, dishwasher, and fridge. We were okay with that. But he tried to say the water heater was also an appliance, and we'd have to pay for a new one.

    We took him to court, and eventually the judge agreed with us. The judge made him pay 75% of our court costs ( which means we still were out of pocket about the cost of a water heater ), and get us a new water heater. He did about two weeks later, which means we went almost 3 months with no hot water.

    The landlord also had NO interest in letting us re sign the lease for our senior years. Asshole.

    Hope your situation works out better!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Kuflax--Thats absoultey rediculous what your landlord did. I think its cool that you've lived in Oshkosh before too!! I just moved here about a year ago. I like it I supose. Im originally from Southern IN, Northern Kentucky. So its def. a change to say the least.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger NCTRNL said…

    I take it by full barrel you mean Keg?

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Nctrnl-- hahha yea.. In IN we called them kegs too..

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Chevy said…

    you need to activate that word verification thing - looks like you might have some comment spam (the french kissy dude).

    also, how is your sis?

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Sorry you're so bummed about Boo-boo...i would be too. If I couldnt take Tater Tot with me I dont know what i'd do!

    *in my Kip voice* I'm also a little T-oed that your not coming to visit. I mean, what the crap did that girl get a black eye for? Is she a flippin IDIOT?? I even took off a few days so you could come into town...*end Kip voice*

    So yeah, you better plan to come soon. I miss you too much already!!! I want you to meet Josh, which by the way I dont know if i told you his Dad is in the hospital!:( He's doing alright though.
    -Tell Kdizzle that I love her and everything will be A-ok sooner or later! Cody is way too young for her anyways, she needs a REAL MAN!!! Best of luck with the whole Boo boo thing. XOXO
    <3J diz

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Also, I need some help from you, the Ultimate Blogger, for me, the BlogVirgin. My blog has a good start but I want pictures and I dont know how to do links! and you know on yours at the bottom for comments it says like, 8 people love me instead of 8 people commented...how do I do that?? HELP!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Jenna-

    Ask Kristin, shes the one that helped me!!! Im sorry!

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous T.A.R.A. said…

    Don't have ANY CLUE how to do this whole "blog" thing... BUT ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. OHHHHH YEAHHHH BABY! ***WOOT WOOT***
    In approximatley (sp. check) 3 hours I might have one completed. I'll keep ya posted. lol <- yeah I know what it means, I'm movin up in the world.

    I'm leaving you a comment and I don't even know what to click to look at it... or if I'm supposed to say something cool about your lastest entry... BUT who frickin cares. I LOVE YOU BETH!!!!! IT'S YOUR TURN, COME SEE US!!
    -Terrific (i'm dumb spell check please) Tara
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA I'm AWESOME.
    (Is this too long of a comment? If so next time I'll go looooonger, possibley all night..!)

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous t.a.r.a. said…

    wwwwhhhhaaaattttt I'm SOOOO sorry. I tried so hard to send that thing by 4:20 and the bastard says 4:21. WTF!!! Anyways.. off to creating my own blog thing or whatever. LATER TATER.

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Timmortal said…

    I would like to offer my services to come to OshKosh and beat the shit out of your landlord. I've got about 3 weeks until my collarbone is healed and i can go back to kickin ass and taking names. See ya in Osh Kosh

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Curious1 said…

    Nice post... Me n the boys are offering our services. Free of charge. We just want you to throw another party and call us the guests of honor.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Happy Mutant said…

    Is Kiki doing okay?

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger mandilicious said…

    Hey Beth! How's it going? It'll work out with Boo-Boo. Tell your sister she needs to call me- I'm worried. Thanks!

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said…

    awwww that sucks about the cat
    happy belated birthday or...
    Tillykke med din fødselsdag
    Tillykke med din fødselsdag
    Tillykke med fødselsdagen kære Bethannnnnnny
    Tillykke med din fødselsdag
    There... bet ya never had anybody sing Happy Birthday to ya in Danish before *grin*
    anyway... I didnt get ya anything but then... my birthday was the 12th and u didnt get me anything either so...
    blah to you :)
    romey

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    LOL on the french kissing tips comment! You do need some lessons I've heard. That whole drooling problem you have doesn't help. J/K

    Dear Bethany,
    CHC
    LAWKI

    Your loving sister,
    Kristin

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Kiki-- JERK! I dont need anyones help with my kissing skills. I've heard Im quite the kisser. Your just mad b/c your boyfriend from the other night at Kellys broke up with you ( That nasty fat guy with glasses) and he said you kissed bad.
    CHC
    Bethany

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Kiki-- JERK! I dont need anyones help with my kissing skills. I've heard Im quite the kisser. Your just mad b/c your boyfriend from the other night at Kellys broke up with you ( That nasty fat guy with glasses) and he said you kissed bad.
    CHC
    Bethany

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    That was sooooo not my boyfriend. You're just mad because YOUR boyfriend with the striped shirt said you can't kiss. Remember fat, ugly, glasses...?? I think we called him Ducky.

    (We're so mean)

    CHC & LAWKI,
    K

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed the content in this blog about sports odds. Check out my blog/Website about sports odds see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home